Inside Team HBV High School Chapters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you up to?

2 posters

Go down

What are you up to? Empty What are you up to?

Post  Admin Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:00 am

Take a moment to debrief to your other group members about what Team HBV is doing at your high school.

Admin
Admin

https://teamhbvhs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

What are you up to? Empty Mills High School Progress

Post  MillsHighEMILY Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Hey guys.

so basically...We are now working on the storytelling of Peter and the Wolf. My members and I have just finished modifying the script to our taste and gave out the character roles to different people. At the next meeting we will take a picture that will be in our yearbook (we're trying to get as many pictures of this club in our yearbook as an outreach- already have some pics from the zumbathon accepted for the yearbook). Starting from next semester, we will start practicing the skit and perfecting it. The actual event will probably take place in Februrary after Chinese New Year.
OH! and btw there will be a chinese new year parade and big event in Millbrae so it would be great if the rest of you can come down and promote/celebrate together! Hep B San Mateo is going to be there and i think some other people from the ALC are gonna be there too...
We're also at the moment trying to coordinate with Hep B San Mateo and do screening events togther...even though Millbrae Leos Club beat us to it :p
We also just had our very first food faire and we sold California Rolls! We made $125 even though we could have made more...we didn't make enough sushi and it sold out in like the first 5 min...BUT now we know so we're ready for the next food faire!

So what's up with EVERONE ELSE??

~Emily Dong

MillsHighEMILY

Back to top Go down

What are you up to? Empty Re: What are you up to?

Post  Admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Thanks for the update! Smile Did you perform your Peter and the Wolf skit? Are you able to collaborate with LEO and Hep B San Mateo since your club objectives align perfectly?

And yes, we should definitely do something for Chinese New Year; I'll ask Diana if it is possible to incorporate volunteers from Team HBV chapters; so far, we have ALC volunteers doing outreach and Jade Ribbon Youth Council members who are going to put on a parade...we may need more parade volunteers! And congrats on your successful fundraiser Smile) That's great to hear!

Admin
Admin

https://teamhbvhs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

What are you up to? Empty Re: What are you up to?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum